Tuesday, June 21, 2011

rachel is engaged!

These two precious souls are now engaged. I couldn't be happier for Rachel and Cam. I love Rach. I love Cam. I love them. I love that they are getting married. I love that I was woken up at 3:30 in the morning when Rachel told me. I love that I can FINALLY tell everybody (hence the public blog post). I love that I can help Rachel plan her wedding. I love that all my friends are getting married. I love how happy everybody is.
so.....Bring on the weddings.

4 comments:

  1. This is really fun news! Congratulations to them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of our friends really are getting married....so stoked for them though dang they're such an awesome couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Rachel! Congratulations. and congratulations to you sarah for helping all your friends get hitched.

    ReplyDelete

Followers