Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hangin with the nieces

Memorial Day I got to spend with two favorite girls Naomi and Sage. It was a ton of fun to play with them because I don't get to see them very often. They are growing up so fast and are just the sweetest little girls EVER (I might be slightly biased but they really are)


Just playing with the play food. Naomi wanted to play "Shake Shack" but then Sage got all excited thinking we were actually going to get shakes so we had to make an abbreviation and call it the double S. Luckily Naomi is so smart she understood and Sage was just excited to use the paper money and gnaw on the plastic hot dogs.


Naomi literally started to sob when I had to go back to school. You can even see the tears in her eyes in this picture. It was really quite sad but I mean who can blame her?


Three generations going strong.


My mom and I painted their finger and toenails but we wanted them to keep still so we put on a movie and set them all up to enjoy themselves post-manicure. They even got sparkles on their fingers so they were pumped. Cutest thing ever.


So cute.

2 comments:

  1. Ok...so you are bias but you're not lying when you say they are some of the cutest girls ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, sar, they are getting so big! i feel like the last time i saw a pic of naomi she was the same size as sage here. crazy! they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers