Monday, June 13, 2011

Two weeks

Today was my first day back running after a two week break. Needless to say I was a bit tired but I'm excited to be back but I definitely lived UP my break. Who knew one could have so much fun in only two weeks? Here are some of the activities that jump started summer twenty eleven. I.....


Hung out with these three fine people. Happy Rodriguez is back with us this summer but really sad Maddie left for home. Already miss you Mads.

Watched Jenny walk out of Banana Republic in Park City with her new glasses that still had the sticker....baha

Tried sushi for the first time.

Painted nails.

Played cards galore. I love playing peanuts.

Played with my intramural kickball team. This day we were dressed as hick/cowboy. So I might be closer to 90's but it was still fun.

Ate some DELICIOUS Hokulia shaved ice. Best place in Provo. Got a stamp card which I'm verrry excited

Watched outdoor movies

Ate pazookies for Maddie's birthday. Who needs BJ's?

Celebrated Maddie's birthday . So old.

Had a team banquet and took some lovely pictures together.

And sadly I don't have a picture of this but last night Rachel woke me up at one to inform me very frantically that a robber had just broken in by smashing our window in. I fell back asleep but she was sure to awaken me again. She barricaded our bedroom door and quickly called our neighbor to come over and take the kidnapper/robber down. We then walked downstairs with Rachel yelling, "WHO ARE YOU? HELLO? WHO'S THERE?" It ended up just being a thing that had fallen off our wall and broken a plate. Thank goodness our neighbor came over too especially since he had work at four so we definitely woke him up. What a relief....we are safe.

5 comments:

  1. oh, so jealous! all those activities look like so much fun! i wish so bad i could be in provo in the summer. keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too sar...and I'll make sure to bring a baseball bat back to the blue house. I'll be the designated body guard of the house.

    ps-Happy Almost Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha just died reading the last part about the burglar. I had something similar happen to me once. I was all alone and at 4 in the morning I heard the loudest band of my life. I thought my refrigerator fell down and someone was in my house. I called my home teachers who were on the soccer team. They played it up so good pretending to take care of me. I find out months later they were pulling a prank on me and kicking soccer balls as hard. They could at my door!! Haha I called the cops on them which probably why they didn't say anything initially. Glad your two weeks were AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Sam. Cool Blog man. Check out mine at subwaylines.blogspot.com. See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! tell Matthew I saw him on television against Texas. ESPN2!

    ReplyDelete

Followers