Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy father's day

Dear Dad (Wild Ram),
It's a fact that you are the best dad out there. Thank you for:
-Your love you show for mom. It's a great example to us kids.
-Your support in everything I do
-Your positive outlook on life
-Your focus on our family
-Your genuine kindness to random people
-Your willingness
-Your phone calls to check up on me
-Letting us make fun of you
You are a great example to me. I love you a lot and if my future husband can be half the man you are in raising our family I feel like we will be pretty set. LOVE YOU!









2 comments:

  1. Your dad is one of the most optimistic, generous and kind people I know. What a great Dad. Happy Father's Day John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute!!! Your dad really is such a gem. Such a perfect dad for my sar bear.

    ReplyDelete

Followers