Friday, July 15, 2011

Presenting Mr and Mrs Bills

One of my best friends Stephanie Hope Jensen got married today to Mr. Kevan Bills. They met in high school and she wrote him his whole mission. Living with her I was amazed by all the cute packages she would send him. No wonder Kev liked her so much...she hooked him up with candy, notes, etc etc galore. I really grew to love Kevan through his letters and stories Steph would tell me and then when he got home I knew they were/are perfect for each other. I'm so happy for the both of them. It was a beautiful day and Steph was so happy and looked stunning. Love them. Warning: This post is a little extensive but I decided to put up a lot of pictures so my friends who couldn't come would feel like they were there.

She hand glued all those jewels on her dress. It was quite smashing.


The walk way into the reception with pictures from their five year relationship.


Tara (Steph's cousin) gave such a nice speech at the wedding dinner last night and she is seriously hilarious. All she wanted to do at the reception was get down on the dance floor. Love her.


Receiving line.


Obviously the reception provided a good time for the Michaels. Their job for the evening was driving the golf carts and shuttling people to the reception so they didn't have to walk as much. Their ties were even in wedding colors. Perfect. They pretended like they didn't notice.


Rach in her element in the back of the golf cart. I almost fell off while taking this picture because we went over a speed bump but you can tell it was very much worth the trouble.


Those pom pom balls are made from coffee filters that were dyed and crumbled up. Thank you Martha Stewart.


This is a picture of a picture but I just thought it was a great picture with the temple in back. Let's keep the focus here.


Kevan's adorable nephews.


We were starving after we took some pictures so we had to take a quick little run to Wendy's because we didn't think we could survive on just crackers and ice cream.


The yard they had their reception was AMAZING. Seriously so beautiful.


All the running fiends. Brooke, Mike, Lisa, and Candace.


Just setting up. This tent was bomb plus you can't see it in this picture but they had this little white flag on the top which was really quite cute.


1 comment:

  1. Wow sarah!! Thank you so much!! I really feel like I was there. Steph looks beautiful and they look sooo happy! I am so glad I got to see all these pictures so thanks so much!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers