Sunday, October 10, 2010

What a proud sister I am

BYU football....I've grown up going to the games and I LOVE them. I love the feeling of excitement. I love that I honestly get full body chills when they play highlight pump up videos. I love the traditions. I love being able to do something fun with the family. I love that the stadium is almost named after me. I love football. And most importantly I love seeing Matthew on the sidelines because he rocks. Here are some pictures from the two home games I've been able to go to. I'm so proud of him.

After the SDSU game. What what we got a W!! I think I'm good luck because the two games I went to are the ones we won.

Jayne really wanted a picture of this.

I love my seats. 50 yard line like twenty rows up. Thanks pops.

What a good roomie and cousin

I don't think we were really allowed to walk out on the field but we just acted like we knew what we were doing and walked across instead of walking around outside

My mom snuck in a whole cake for Grandpa's 80th birthday haha so we went up during halftime and ate some. Please notice Jayne's mouth is blue because the cake had blue frosting.

Four things I like....America, BYU, football, and the mountains

Please notice the semi-creeper in the background ha

I love this picture of Jayne because it was snapped mid-laugh

My mama and me just doing something CRAZY.

Matthew and his biggest admirer our cousin Ethan after the Washington game

Again after the Washington game

Number 89 is so FLY

Matthew and I like writing little things on our arms for our games/meets and at the SDSU game he gave a little shout out to his namesake Matthew Price who is my mom's brother who died at age 3 from leukemia. Often we write CTW....Thank you Carl Barton.

Profile picture worthy

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! I'm jealous that you get to go down on the field. That's one of the things I miss the most now that g-pa is all retired.

    ReplyDelete

Followers