Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen...last Saturday

The internet has been down at my house all week. It's quite frustrating if I do say so myself. So this is why these pictures are a little late. One of my greatest most best friends Jennifer Elizabeth Welling had her 21st birthday on Saturday. We went to KNEADERS which is amazing. I'm surprised I've never been because french toast along with chocolate ice cream and mashed potatoes are my three favorite foods but seriously this place was the bomb. Magleby's has got nothing on Kneaders. So good. And of course it was great to be there with friends. Jenny is so great. She can make me laugh like no other, she's sincere, she's really motivated and driven, and she's an amazing human being.


Maddie and the pre-missionary Megan. Onward Poland!!


The Welling siblings. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to get this picture....John



Cute candy poster Maddie made. Presh

The whole clan loving our lives. Seriously hit up Kneaders. It's super good.

1 comment:

  1. probably sad to say this, but it might be one of the last few times we all get together as friends. i hope not though! i hope we can have a few more times that are blog worthy!!! p.s. i have the best friends in the world! thanks for turning 21 Jen!

    ReplyDelete

Followers