Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jayne's Thriller Dinner Theater

My sister Jayne is very talented. She is the most amazing singer I know hands down. She can dance. She can play the violin BOMB. She practically has perfect pitch and can hear a song and play it immediately in whatever key you choose and the list can go on and on. Anyways she's really amazing and yesterday I went and saw her perform in the THRILLER dinner theater at the good ol dub X. Some of the songs were sufficiently creepy and spooky but Jayne was the best one by far.


Matthew Zimmerman and Jayne. This is a picture for their future wedding video.


Jayne and some of her homies

My homies Megan and Steph who always seem to come with me to Jayne's dinner theaters. During the Backstreet Boys song we were very involved raising our hands up in the air. I think the performers really appreciated it.

Jayne and Liz Cope. They think they are good friends but really they have nothing compared to how cool and good of friends me and Liz's older brother Seth were but the Edwards Cope legend lives on.

You wouldn't believe how hard this picture was to take. The one and only COLE. Woo hoo. Jayne is going to be super embarrassed that I posted this picture but I'm pretty positive there's no way he's ever going to find this. I was going to add him on facebook but I think I embarrassed her enough by calling out his name so I could get a picture of them so I stopped myself. He's so great though. I love him and I am hoping that Jayne and him had a stellar evening at sadie's tonight even as I write on this post.

3 comments:

  1. i always knew Matthew Z. and Jayne were in love. how special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the placement of homies in this post about killed me.
    i can't believe jayne is going to dances.
    i feel old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright alright. 1} she is not going to marry that blondie kid, she's marrying cole. 2} thanks for the shout out. 3} dinner theater never seems to dissapoint. i love going and i only wish that i could be here for the next few that jayne has...fortunately/unfortunately i'm going on a mission.

    ReplyDelete

Followers