Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Takin it to the IRISH

Last weekend we went to the beautiful Southbend, Indiana to spend some quality time at NOTRE DAME home of the fighting Irish. It was so great there. I was ecstatic that October started-Indiana definitely felt Fally which was great because I'm in LOVE with the Fall right now. My parents came out which was also really great of them. Plus being with my team is always a blast you can count on that.


Just the team being cool in front of the football stadium.



Gotta love us some Panera Bread. Utah should seriously invest in one of these places because it is sooooo good.



We had a two hour drive from Chicago to Southbend and these were my seat mates. I probably should've spent the time studying for my math test but I mostly just talked with Katie Palmer the whole time.



Touchdown Jesus.


Dinner at some Italian place.


Opposite side of the table. We were playing a fun game of telling cool stories.



Beautiful.



Love Ash aka Chives.



Showing off our cool new t-shirts.


Lovey Dovey.


Me and Rach almost peeing our pants after she rammed into my arm and bit it. Yes it was sore the next day.



Haha this was the picture that we just pulled out whatever move we wanted at that exact moment aka see picture above. Plus notice our faces.

1 comment:

Followers