Monday, October 18, 2010

A weekend for the record books

I'm going to combine this post into three great things that happened this weekend. One-I was in Indiana for a meet where we had some good fun. Two-my best friend Kelzone had her farewell so I got to see her and the Desperado Sisters were reunited once more. Three-it was my dad's birthday and we had the most amazing birthday Sunday day EVER.

BIRTHDAY: My dad loves to make bold statements about how something is the VERY BEST. We are always eating the best watermelon of the season or best steak ever or we are on the very best family vacation ever, etc. So we all wrote down 52 things that he is the very best at and put them on sticks and stuck them in this cute pumpkin. He is the very best dad EVER and that's no exaggeration.

Another one of the activities of the birthday celebration included a scavenger hunt where the last clue told us to drive down to Grandma and Grandpa's garage where mom had gotten him a pre-lit Christmas tree so instead of taking 6 hours to put up it will only take half an hour maybe. Oh what bliss. And this picture is of Vanna White I mean my mom demonstrating what is inside the box. Excellent modeling.

This is Jayne and I seeing who had the best crossed eyes on our way down to see the Christmas tree

When people say I act like my dad I consider it a HUGE compliment. He is a champ to the ultimate extreme. He's very optimistic, kind, giving, lovable, teasable and I am the LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD EVER to have him as my pops.

Everybody move slash squish in the back of the car

This picture is definitely Christmas card worthy probably.


ZONER's FAREWELL: Kelli Jean Russell, Katie Sue Brower, and I Sarah Price Edwards are the Desperado Sisters. Zoner is headed to Santiago Chile on Wednesday and she is going to be a seriously way good missionary...probably the best ever in fact. Her address was really good and President Castillo even said that he hasn't met a more prepared or better missionary. We then had some delicious Mexican food at her house after and we all got to reunite once more with one last really good LEG HUG for the memory book and promises of writing. We are going to miss her greatly.

Here is a picture of Kate and BJ. They are really quite cute together and I love being the third wheel whenever possible.

Jordy is also going on a mission to Hawaii in a few weeks and she is also a champ and will be a great missionary as well. Both by the way are going to be really cute sister missionaries as well which I told them was very important


INDIANA: Another fun trip with the homies. It was beautiful in Indiana.

Showing off our shoes during this fun little adventure we went on

I was in love with this leaf. It was incredible. I wore it in my hair the whole run. I think the size then inspired a dream where the leaves were as big as my arm...again they were incredible and I wish it was real life where we had big leaves like that.

It was Millie Rapp's birthday the day we raced and she raced baller because it was her birthday and mostly because she's great. She's our captain and she is a wonderful friend because of her true sincere kindness to everyone. Plus it was super fun to yell, "Go Millie it's your birthday you're gonna race it like it's your birthday" during her race. So worth it.

We got Panera Bread after the race and KDA really wanted to see if I could fit in the bag. Lookie here...I did.

It was so beautiful. I love Fall.

Trying to capture a new picture for Rachel's profile picture since she's had the same one since like July where she's at the beach. Maybe shoot her a text if you like this one and you think she should make it her new profile because I like it.

Just our cute family photo...we even coordinated to all wear black for a better picture.

1 comment:

  1. ..1. the you and the leaf picture is epic.
    2. panera is the number one best bread bakery EVER
    3. rach is hot, but we all have known that from day one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers