Tuesday, February 8, 2011

my hometown

This past weekend I returned to my hometown. The big apple. NEW YORK CITY!! I love it there. It was a ton of fun to be with my team and see my family and do cool New York things.


You KNOW my dad came. I mean he really had to force himself to come to the coolest meet and watch and see his granddaughters. I'm so glad he could come!



Sage and the boys side at Sunday brunch at this cute place called "The Corner." Yes it was on a corner.

After the meet on Saturday we went and saw the Addams Family which was really good. We had awesome seats and then we went and got some cute cupcakes.

We went to the MoMa and saw a bunch of cool things including famous pieces by Jackson Pollock.

Lion King was simply AMAZING. I had forgotten a bunch of the scenes and it was remarkable to see how they did each scene with the costumes and just everything. It was incredible.



The girls side of the table at brunch after church. Naomi was soooooo cute at the meet. She made a sign that said "Run Sarah Run" and she yelled those three words over and over again during my whole race. She was also sure to provide me with LOTS of pictures and letters and notes. It was adorable.

KDA and I holding the trophy because we won the meet. Woo hoo.

We all went to the temple Thursday afternoon and we maneuvered our way through the subway all thanks to me but I mean I was born there so I do know what's up



Times Square.

We totally punked a girl by getting all the tags and putting them on her bag without her even knowing. Lacey is so hard core.

2 comments:

  1. love all the pics sarah.

    and hahaha... i almost forgot the big apple was your hometown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo fun! The pictures are beautiful. Oh how I´ve been missing the big apple. For how many times we´ve both been there...it´s a shame we haven´t been there together. one day, one day...a girl can dream. Kudos to the reigning NYC 1000M Champion.

    ReplyDelete

Followers