Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Watch out Poland...here comes Megan!

One of my best friends who I'm sure will be considered a lifetime best friend when we reach the age of 65 Megan McAdams is off to the MTC today. She is going to Warsaw, Poland. Crazy I know. I met Megan a week before school started as a freshman at cross country camp and I immediately loved her spunk and total craziness. We soon became best friends and have had our fair share of amazing memories including:

-countless sleepovers
-eating ice cream galore at the Cannon Center freshman year
-her picking out lice for an hour and a half one night when I got home from India (talk about true friendship)
-watching a movie late at night and then immediately putting in another and watching 2 to 3 movies a night
-her helping my mom with her campaign TONS
-having her at my house last year for Christmas Eve and making delicious cookies
-talking about boys, likes, dislikes, etc.
-trust me there a lot more but it would be impossible to tell about ALL of them

Megan Marie McAdams is going to be greatly missed. I love her a lot!! Poland seriously better watch out because Megan is going to blow its mind.


1 comment:

Followers