Sunday, December 12, 2010

thank you ali. i love getting tagged.

Ali is a champ. She's a great friend and has a great blog. I was tagged by her and will answer her questions to the best of my ability.

4 shows I watch:
1. In the Middle. Such a hilarious show except now Hulu doesn't play it but the daughter that runs cross country just kills me because it shows how pitiful the sport of XC is.
2. Disney channel when I'm at home. Love all those shows besides Phineas and Ferb
3. Occasionally Glee when it's not so skanky which it has had the tendency of being lately so not so much watching of that anymore.
4. I guess the next top show would be like sports center when I'm in the training room but I'm really not a huge tv watcher. I'm more into movies I think.

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My family
2. My friends
3. Keeping a balanced life
4. Traveling and learning new things from new people and places

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Oh baby baby
2. I feel like..........(fill in the blank)
3. I know right?!
4. For real?

4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Relationships of all kinds are important and you can learn something from everybody.
2. Savor the present instead of worrying about the past or future.
3. There's never a bad time to let someone you love know how much you care for them.
4. We really do have it pretty dang good.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Dressed up in long elf like socks with white fur on the top.
2. Went to Barnes and Noble and received free wrapping on an item I purchased. So great.
3. Ate another chocolate from my Milka aka delicious advent calendar.
4. Saw so many people seeing the lights at Temple Square. Apparently the cool hangout place on a Saturday night.

4 places I would love to visit:
1. Greece
2. Costa Rica
3. New Zealand
4. India again

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Christmas break and seeing Naomi and Sage (and Annie and Matt too I guess)
2. Having my own classroom
3. Indoor season
4. Going to the temple when I'm older with my husband and being a cute old couple who hold hands and go to the temple together and make delicious goodies for all the neighborhood children.

4 things I love about winter:
1. Sleeping by the Christmas tree every night with Jayne
2. Fun winter clothes such as scarves, boots, coats, etc.
3. Drinking hot chocolate up the wazoo
4. CHRISTMAS!!

With that I finish the questions and I now tag: Ms. Jenny Welling, Mrs. Jenna Transtrum, Ms. Megan McAdams, and Ms. Danielle Ycmat.

2 comments:

Followers