Monday, November 29, 2010

happy thanksgiving

i'm grateful for......

-my family including Finnigan mostly because i just like seeing how much my dad loves him

-my aunts and grandma. they always make family vacations more fun.

-my cousin sunny who beat me at chess numerous times this week

-the traditional family dance party around the table and that cho got to participate in this year

-the thanksgiving sing along we have every year

-my grandma barbara because she teaches me fun things like how to make yo yos and she is very good at them while i was struggling on some

-the snowmobiles up at the cabin. it was freezing as can be seen through my grimace more than smile but we went off some sick jumps and cho tipped us every time she drove

-nature and that i live in a place where there are seasons

-my cousins and food and the fact that we had a cool table with no parents

-my parents. love them.

3 comments:

  1. the first picture is my very favorite.
    you guys are so cute.
    i love finny too.
    especially when he attempts to wrestle me on the pool cover.
    :)
    danielle is thankful for sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I'm so glad I found your blog too!!! I added you to our friends list!! :) yay! and you are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo presh! Love the Edwards family

    ReplyDelete

Followers