Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween always includes a bunch of various activities that span from the beginning of October to November. Even in my music class today we were still singing Halloween songs. I'm confused-am I supposed to be listening to Halloween music or Christmas music on Cozy 106.5? But anyways all the festivities were very fun this year. They included:


Rodriguez and I carved this amazing Texas pumpkin and when I say we I mostly I mean Rodriguez while I entertained him and played music. What a champ.


Megan and I in our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes after a dance put on by Rising Star Outreach which is the group I went to India with this Summer. It was so fun to see pictures of the kids and my friends again. I miss India a lot.


The crew that went to the Alpine Village dance party. So many priceless faces in this picture.


Nate O, Maddie, Cam, Rach, Megan, Me.....that's a good group yeah that's a good group



I went and watched Megan and Kelsi at their Halloween half-marathon. Here they are with all their friends. Such an inspiration baby....13.1 MILES



The McAdams clan plus Kelsi. Take notice of their sweet medals please. I'm glad they live in Draper now so I can see them more often.


Rachel and I trying to take a nice picture together but we couldn't stop laughing. This was around the time that we spent an hour and a half deciding what to be...and we came out on top


Lindsay and Dave aka the Flinstones. I really wanted to take a picture of them like they were going to the Sadie Hawkins dance and persuaded them that if they let me take it they would make it on the blog. Ha I love them!


Presenting the best costumes in the house-Shamu and my trainer Rachel.

3 comments:

  1. SHAMU+TRAINER=SOOO FUNNY!
    the flinstone couple is adorable!
    ooooooohhhhhh and the cozy 106.5 comment. hilar

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is veryyyy funny. Wish I could've seen it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a generous beautiful post. So glad you can be there for me, and I for you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers