Sunday, January 16, 2011

serious talent



The other night I went to a performance on campus called 'Acoustic Explosion.' It was AMAZING! My friend KDA and her roomies performed and they killed it. I was seriously so impressed by all the people that performed. They all had such different styles of playing but they were seriously talented. There is so much talent around me it's crazy. It just amazed me to see how people I don't even know are so passionate about something and they are really talented at what they love. They were shredding it up and playing songs they made up and just harmonizing and being great. (My friend KDA is the rockin one on the right)

1 comment:

  1. So great. They are so talented. And don't worry, we WILL find that boy for you to marry...

    ReplyDelete

Followers