Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010.

Running with all my homies during track season. We had a lot of fun with my flip video this season .

Angela is one of my teammates from South Africa and her mom works at a school there so during this track season we become buddies with some of those kids and wrote back and forth. I also taught the whole team how to knit and we knit about 70 scarves for the kids which they LOVED.

My mom ran for her second term in the House. I was her campaign manager again....we won. woo hoo.

Took Sally the Suburban up to Northern California for our friend Jenna's wedding. Slept about 8 hours in three days.

Went to India with Rising Star Outreach and worked with the leprosy affected and helped in schools where their children stayed. Loved it. I really want to go back.

Passed off #72 on my life goals sheet and rode an elephant in India.

A lot of the kids had hard names to remember like Bala Kumar, Nanda, etc. but the little boy in red's name is Ebenezer. That alone made him one of my favorites.

Lived with Rachel and Maddie during the summer in cs#304

North Carolina trip with the family which included eating kettle potato chips which I am now obsessed with.

Another life goal achieved with riding on a segway and yes that is a wild horse behind us.

Silly bands were huge at my family reunion up in McCall. My cousin Sunny had 60 on one arm. I don't think she totally understood the concept of trading bands but mostly taking others that she thought were pretty.

The whole family with our matching moose shirts up in heaven aka McCall, Idaho this summer.

The Fall was the last time we all got together before everybody started embarking on their new lives.

Cross country in the Fall with the best trip being Notre Dame with the beauty of Fall in full bloom around us.

Winter with the family especially my sweet nieces.

BRING ON 2011

4 comments:

  1. those mcall, ID pictures, was that at a 7th day adventist camp that you guys rented at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely thrilled i was part of your 2010 highlight!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great year! Love you Sar!

    ReplyDelete

Followers