Sunday, May 15, 2011

seven things

Alexandra Snarr Wright is my dear friend and she has an awesome blog. I love it. I love it so much in fact that the other day I was reading a post she has just put up where she was required to say seven facts about herself. This is one of those fun blog chains and I was tagged so to speak so here are seven random facts about yours truly:

1. My three favorite foods are chocolate ice cream, mashed potatoes, and french toast
2. I have to have short nails. Even when there is just a bit of white I hate it
3. I have a life goals list of 101 things to do before I die two of which include milking a cow and eating only popsicles for one entire day. As of right now I've accomplished 14/101
4. I've always been obsessed with the name Emma
5. I go to bed at eleven wake up at eight. (This is the requirement and when it's disturbed I'm likely to get a wee bit cranky)
6. Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" is the go-to song and is 98% of the time stuck in my head
7. When I read I bring the book literally a foot away from my face which has not got to be good for the old eyeballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers