Thursday, April 14, 2011

track as of late

Jenna and Jeff came and watched us in Arizona. It was sooooo fun to see them and hear Jenna SCREAMING down the home stretch. It was so nice of them to come especially because it was raining. Jenna is greatly missed.

Just the 800 crew. Cho really wanted this picture because of the Ys on the backs of our uniforms.

The family came to Stanford and it was Jayne's first time ever seeing me race track for BYU. Crazy I know. She definitely chose a good meet to come to it's so pretty there. I love my supportive family. Seriously though. (Lacey did my hair for this meet. Pretty fly)

We've had lots of luck with the weather this year with almost all of them having rain. Stanford was the worst though. The ground around us was flooding and some of the girls had to run through a monsoon I'm pretty sure. We do loooove our rain jackets though

2 comments:

  1. hey sarah edwards, long time no talk (i like your blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... i love you!!! and i love a good leg hug!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers