Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cousin Love

My cousins are hilarious. I love them a lot. This past Sunday we had a family birthday party for my Grandma Barbara and it's so fun to see them. Of course we danced to "One Tribe" as always and then I took a million pictures of them doing handstands and cartwheels. I love my cousins because every time I see them, they get so excited. It's great to feel loved. Plus, it's even funner to be loved by a bunch of cuties. I love that even though I'm over ten years older than them, we can still have fun. This Summer, we all had a sleepover at their house. On my 20th birthday I was sleeping with a 4,6, and 8 year old but I can't think of a better way to spend it. Ha.

Sunny

Beata

Wrestling. What dogs.

This was the best picture Beata could get of Sunny and I even though she looks semi-petrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers